- Muddle 3-5 slices of jalapeno or habanero (depending on desired heat) to shaker
- Add 2oz of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, .5oz of Cointreau, 1oz of lime juice, and .5oz of agave/simple syrup
- Add salt or sugar rim to highball or rocks glass
- Strain shaken cocktail over ice into glass
- Garnish with jalapeno and lime wheel
It all started in Austin, Texas in the mid-90s, on the very same land where we sit today. It’s been over twenty years, but we still make it in batches, use old-fashioned pot stills, and taste-test every batch to make sure you get only the best.
Tito’s Handmade Vodka is America’s Original Craft Vodka. In 1995, Bert “Tito” Beveridge obtained the first legal permit to distill in Texas and created Tito’s Handmade Vodka. We batch distill our corn-based vodka using old-fashioned pot stills and the vodka is naturally Gluten-Free. Tito’s Handmade Vodka is distilled and bottled by Fifth Generation Inc. in Austin, Texas on the very same land where the whole venture started.