How would you like to be on the field at The Patriots Home Opener to participate in the unveiling of Championship Banner #6?! 98.5 the Sports Hub, Bud Light and The Patriots are giving one ultimate fan tickets to the Home Opener and the opportunity to participate in the unveiling of Championship Banner #6. To enter the ultimate fan contest, come dressed in your best Patriots celebration gear. Must be 21+, no purchase necessary. Brought to you by Bud Light…Celly! Celly!…The New England Patriots and 98.5 the Sports Hub.
BUD LIGHT “ULTIMATE CELE”
These rules apply to the Bud Light “Ultimate Cele” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
HOW TO ENTER
The Contest will occur on September 6, 2019.
To participate in the Contest, visit Clery’s located at 113 Dartmouth St., Boston, MA 02116 beginning at 6:00PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending at 8:30PM ET on Friday, September 6, 2019 to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last). All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion. Entries must be received by 8:30PM ET. One (1) entry per person.
At approximately 8:45PM ET on September 6, 2019, all entrants will be required to return to the stage area at Clery’s. Each entrant will be required do their best football celebration dance (“Dance”) in the order determined by the Station. Dance may be no longer than fifteen seconds (:15). Any entrants not present at this time will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Station. Dances will be judged by James Murray based on the following judging criteria: overall creativity and choreography of the celebration Dance. After all entrants have presented their Dance, the winner’s name will be announced on-site. If the on-site winner does not present themselves within five (5) minutes of the first announcement regardless of the reason, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to disqualify that selected winner and select an alternate winner until there are a total of one (1) Prize winner.
- Dances containing any profanity, obscenity and nudity will be disqualified. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if the Dance contains any infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the internet. Each Dance must be the entrant’s original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. By entering the Contest, entrant gives Station the right to post a video of the Dance on Station’s website for the general public to view.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Prize winner selected in the Contest
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, Rhode Island or New Hampshire, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize consists of two (2) tickets (valid for winner and one (1) guest) to the New England Patriots football game on Sunday, September 8, 2019 and the opportunity to help unveil the 2019 Super Bowl Banner on-site at the time of winning. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $400. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s), including but not limited to parking, transportation and accommodations. The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Tickets are subject to the standard Gillette Stadium ticket terms and conditions applicable to all ticket holder. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed on-site at Clery’s at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected and notified on-site as described above.
Entrants must be present to enter and win but need not listen to the Station.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within on-site, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible entries.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
Prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Station, New England Patriots LLC, NPS LLC and each of their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by the New England Patriots. Any questions or comments regarding this Contest shall be directed to Station.