The boys are back!!!! Off vacation, theres plenty to talk about and we mean PLENTY, including our latest bad beats!
– The guys discuss all sorts of topics in this week’s episode, including the NBA’s partnership with MGM, and all the intricate details in regards to how this deal may promote in-game betting.
– Switching over to preseason football, the guys cover the Hall of Fame Preseason Game last Thursday, and the interesting gambling action a few casinos reported in Vegas compared to the online activity. The discussion moves toward whether there is value on betting preseason football
– Of course, the guys have to hit on Urban Meyer and how his scandal affects Ohio State, betting wise of course. We discuss how valuable Meyer might actually be to the program, including a very sketchy Over/Under Ohio State season future total
– We move onto Bad Beats, and the worst bad beats we’ve been apart of the past few years, including a few we actually benefitted from. The stories are … hard to re-live.
– And finally, we take all your questions at the window, including how to bet the Sox/Yankees later tonight, and whether or not you should split dub nines when the dealer is showing a 6 in blackjack