Enter now and be listening every Thursday at 11am to see if you got the Question of the week!
Every Thursday, Chase Winovich joins Zolak & Bertrand for Twisted Tea Thursdays to talk about what’s happening with the team. Every week one lucky listener will have their question chosen as the Twisted Tea "Question of the Week" and score cool Twisted Tea Swag and a signed Chase Winovich item.
And that's not all! All weekly winners will be automatically entered into a grand prize drawing to win a special visit with Chase Winovich and he'll deliver the ultimate Twisted Tea backyard tailgate of Twisted Tea merchandise and hang out with the winner and a friend to watch football on Thursday Night at a partner restaurant in the Foxboro area (pending Covid restrictions and schedule).
*Must be 21+ to enter or win*
“TWISTED TEA THURSDAYS”
These rules apply to the “Twisted Tea Thursdays” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
• HOW TO ENTER
• The Contest will begin on Monday, September 21, 2020 and end on Tuesday, December 29, 2020.
• Entrants will be required to a submit a question they would like the Station to ask a player on the New England professional football team during an on-air interview. By submitting a question, entrants agree to grant the Station permission to read their question on-air and post their question on www.985thesportshub.com for promotional purposes.
• There will be up to a total of up to fifteen (15) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
• ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
• This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
• Up to fifteen (15) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consists of one (1) Twisted Tea Prize Pack. Approximate Retail Value of each Qualifying Prize is $25.00. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The prize is awarded as is.
• Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of: access for winner and one (1) guest to meet and view professional football Thursday night game with a player from the professional New England football team at a dining location in or around Foxborough, Massachusetts in December 2020 (subject to player availability). There is no cash or other retail value associated with the Grand Prize. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The prize is awarded as is. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the location.
• Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within one (1) day of winning. Prize will be mailed to the Qualifying Prize winners via USPS once prize release paperwork has been submitted. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
• SELECTION OF WINNERS
• Up to one (1) potential Qualifying Prize winner will be selected each Wednesday beginning on September 23, 2020 and ending on December 30, 2020 at approximately 12:00PM ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up to the time of the random drawing. Qualifying Prize winner will be notified by the Station via telephone promptly following the random drawing.
Non-selected entries will automatically rollover into subsequent random drawings in the Contest, if any.
The selected potential Qualifying Prize winner’s name and question may be read on-air during the Zolak & Bertrand Show broadcast. Questions will not be judged for the purpose of selecting a winner.
• Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on Monday, November 30, 2020 at or around 10:00AM ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from the ten (10) Qualifying Prize winners selected up to the time of the Grand Prize random drawing. Grand Prize winner will be notified by the Station via telephone promptly following the random drawing. Note: Qualifying Prize winners selected after November 30, 2020 will not be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
• Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each random drawing. Odds of Qualifying Prize winner (selected prior to November 30, 2020) winning the Grand Prize is 1 in 10.
Entrants need not listen to the Station to win or be present to win a Qualifying Prize or Grand Prize.
• If winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitted) in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
• Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
a. The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.