Dunkin' wants to send you to the parquet!
Prior to every Celtics game, Dunkin' wants you to select who you think will be the first Celtics player to dunk in that night's game. During the Celtics Pre-Game Show, one online entry will be selected. If that person correctly chooses the first Celtics player to Dunk in that night's game they will be entered for a chance to walk on the Parquet before a game!
Winners will also receive Celtics game tickets with access to the Celtics "high-five" tunnel, where they can greet Celtics players as they come onto the court!
Will you be Dunkin' your way to the parquet? Enter below for your chance to win and good luck!
“DUNKIN’ WIN YOUR WAY TO THE PARQUET” CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the “Dunkin’ Win Your Way to the Parquet” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on January 9, 2019 and end on February 21, 2019.
- There may be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, Rhode Island or New Hampshire, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of Dunkin’ Donuts, the Station, Beasley Media Group, LLC, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, the Station’s advertising and promotion agencies, and participating sponsors or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Station’s market, the members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize may be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of two (2) tickets for the professional basketball game taking place on February 27, 2019 at the TD Garden, Boston, MA and access to the High Five Tunnel and Parquet, prior to the game. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $300.
The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prize must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed by Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 5:00PM ET. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner may be selected as described below:
Up to one (1) “Qualifier” will be selected the business day prior to each Boston professional basketball game as listed below in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up until 11:59pm ET on the day prior to the drawing. Each selected Qualifier’s name and player dunk prediction will be read on-air during the Boston professional basketball game pre-game broadcast which will be designated to the Qualifier as listed below. Selected Qualifier does not need to be listening to the pre-game broadcast to be eligible to win. In the case the Qualifier correctly predicted the name of a Boston professional basketball player who dunked the ball during their designated game, they will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing and will be notified of such by the Station via telephone on or around 12:00PM ET the business day following the designated game.
|Designated Game||Drawing Date|
- On February 22, 2019 at approximately 12:00PM ET, up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers who correctly predicted the name of a Boston professional basketball player who dunked the ball during their designated game. In the case there was only one (1) Qualifier who correctly predicted the name of a Boston professional basketball player who dunked the ball during their designated game, there will be no random drawing and the Grand Prize will be awarded to that Qualifier. In the case, no Qualifiers correctly predicted the name of a Boston professional basketball player who dunked the ball during their designated game, no Grand Prize will be awarded.
- Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of the respective random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station nor be present to win. If the Grand Prize winner(s) cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner will not be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the St