Dunkin' is giving you the chance to ask the Patriots Head Coach any question you want! Enter your question below and if your question is picked, it will be asked to the Head Coach himself and you’ll win a $25 Dunkin' gift card.
By asking a question, you will also be entered into a random drawing to win one of four autographed Patriots Footballs. Tune in during our Patriots Pre-Game Show each week to hear if your question is asked.
Enter below for your chance to win!
DUNKIN’ “ASK THE COACH” CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the Dunkin’ “Ask the Coach” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
• HOW TO ENTER
• The Contest will begin on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 and end on Wednesday, December 30, 2020.
• Entrants will be required to a submit a question they would like the Station to ask the coach of the New England professional football team during an on-air interview. By submitting a question, entrants agree to grant the Station permission to read their question on-air and post their question on www.985thesportshub.com for promotional purposes.
• There will be up to a total of up to fourteen (14) Weekly Prize winners and four (4) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest. Entrant can win both a weekly and Grand Prize.
• ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
• This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Connecticut, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
• Up to fourteen (14) Weekly Prizes will be awarded. Each Weekly Prize consists of one (1) twenty-five-dollar ($25) Dunkin’ Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each Weekly Prize is $25.00. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
• Up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) football autographed by a player of the New England professional football team. Player is at Station’s direction. There is no cash or other retail value associated with the Grand Prize. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The prize is awarded as is.
• Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within one (1) day of winning. Prize will be mailed to the Weekly Prize and Grand Prize winners via USPS once prize release paperwork has been submitted. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
• SELECTION OF WINNERS
• Up to fourteen (14) Weekly Prize winners will be selected as follows:
Up to one (1) Weekly Prize winner will be selected at approximately 12:00PM ET on each Weekly Drawing Date listed below in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up until 11:59pm ET on the day prior to the drawing. Each selected winner’s name and question may be read on-air during the New England professional football game following the random drawing. Selected potential Weekly Prize winner does not need to be listening to the pre-game broadcast to win. Winners will be notified by the Station via telephone promptly following the random drawing.
Non-selected entries will automatically rollover into subsequent Weekly Prize random drawings in the Contest, if any. Questions will not be judged for the purpose of selecting a winner.
Weekly Drawing Date
• Up to four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected as follows:
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 12:00PM ET on the following dates in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up until 11:59pm ET on the day prior to the drawing: September 24, 2020, October 29, 2020, November 25, 2020, and December 31, 2020. The Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone after each designated Grand Prize drawing.
Non-selected entries will automatically rollover into subsequent Grand Prize random drawings in the Contest, if any.
• Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Weekly Prize or Grand Prize.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each random drawing.
• If winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitted) in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
• Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
a. The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.