Corona, the exclusive import beer of the 17 time World Champion Boston Celtics, wants you to find your beach in Miami!
Head to one of our events below for the chance to win tickets to the upcoming Celtics game on March 14th.
If you win the tickets at one of our events, on March 14th you'll qualify to participate in the Find Your Beach in Miami with the Celtics Challenge prior to tip-off. One lucky winner will win a trip for two to see the Celtics take on Miami on April 3rd by digging through buckets of sand to find their beach and tickets!
With ice-cold Corona in your cooler and good company by your side, you beach is never far away.
If you have what it takes to Find Your Beach in Miami, head to one of our events! Must be 21+ to enter.
Wednesday January 16th 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Red Hat, 9 Bowdoin St. Boston
Wednesday January 23rd 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Sons of Boston, 19 Union St. Boston
Sunday February 3rd 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Cask'n Flagon, 62 Brookline St. Boston
Saturday February 9th 8:00 - 10:00 pm
Whiskeys, 885 Boylston St. Boston
Wednesday February 13th 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Cheers, 84 Beacon St. Boston
Friday March 1st 8:00 - 10:00 pm
Dorsett Hall, 367 Neponsett St. Dorchester
Sunday March 3rd 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Bodega, 57 Canal St. Boston
Thursday March 14th 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Hurricane's at the Garden, 150 Canal St. Boston
Corona: Brewed and bottled in Mexico since 1925, Corona Extra is now the #1-selling import beer in the United States. Corona is the exclusive import beet of the seventeen time World Champion Boston Celtics.
CORONA “FIND YOUR BEACH WITH THE CELTICS” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE RELEASE IS REQUIRED.
These rules apply to the Corona “Find Your Beach with The Celtics” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Official Rules for this Contest, the Official Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on January 16, 2019 and end on March 14, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest, entrants may enter on-site beginning on January 16, 2019 and ending on March 14, 2019 as follows:
- Qualifying Events:
To enter on-site, visit a “Qualifying Event” at the locations and on the dates and times specified below to obtain an official entry form (available at each location while supplies last), legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on an official entry form and place the completed entry form in the dedicated collection box. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. All on-site entries must be received by the end of each of the Qualifying Events as specified below. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Failure to provide all required information may result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person per Qualifying Event.
Up to one (1) potential Qualifier will be selected at the end of each Qualifying Event via a Station-conducted random drawing from among all valid entries received at that Qualifying Event. An entrant may only be a “Qualifier” once in the Contest. The name of the potential Qualifier randomly selected will be announced over a microphone and the potential Finalist will have three (3) minutes to come forward after his or her name has been called. If the potential Qualifier does not come forward within three (3) minutes or is found to be ineligible, that Qualifier will be disqualified and an alternate Qualifier will be randomly selected from all remaining entries. The Station will be the official time keeper. No proxies will be allowed. Non-selected entries will not rollover to subsequent Qualifying Event random drawings. Each Qualifier will be awarded a Qualifying Prize and be eligible to participate in the Grand Prize Event, as described below, upon confirmation of eligibly.
- Qualifying Event #1: January 16, 2019: Red Hat, 9 Bowdoin St., Boston, MA 02114; 5:30PM Eastern Time (“ET”) – 7:30PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #2: January 23, 2019: Sons of Boston, 19 Union St., Boston MA 02108; 5:00PM ET – 7:00PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #3: February 3, 2019: Cask ‘n Flagon, 62 Brookline Ave., Boston MA02115; 2:00PM ET – 4:00PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #4: February 9, 2019: Whiskey’s, 885 Boylston St., Boston 02116; 8:00PM ET – 10:00PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #5: February 13, 2019: Cheers, 84 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02108; 7:30PM ET – 9:30PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #6: March 1, 2019: Dorsett Hall, 367 Neponsett Ave., Dorchester, MA 02122; 8:00PM ET – 10:00PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #7: March 3, 2019, Bodega Canal, 57 Canal St., Boston, MA 02114; 1:00PM ET – 3:00PM ET.
- Qualifying Event #8: March 14, 2019, Hurricane’s at the Garden, 150 Canal St., Boston, MA 02114; 5:00PM ET – 6:00PM ET
Grand Prize Event:
The eight (8) Qualifiers selected during the Qualifying Events must be present at Hurricane at the Garden, 150 Canal St., Boston, MA 02114 on March 14, 2019 at 6:00PM ET for the Grand Prize Event. Any Qualifier not present by 6:00PM ET will not be permitted to participate in the Grand Prize Event.
Each Qualifier will be randomly assigned a 5-gallon bucket that is full of sand. When requested by the Station, the eight (8) Qualifiers shall then participate in digging through their assigned 5-gallon bucket of sand to find the buried designated Corona item (“Item”). Only one (1) bucket will have the Item. The Qualifier whose bucket contains the Item will be designated the Grand Prize winner.
- There will be up to a total of eight (8) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all legal residents of the U.S. who are twenty-one (21) or older at the time of entry into the Contest, and who are (a) residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, or (b) residents of New Hampshire who live within a one hundred fifty (150) mile radius of Boston, Massachusetts. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Corona, Burke Distributing, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, the Boston Celtics, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. (all except Corona, Burke Distributing, the Station, its licensee and its parent corporation, collectively, the “NBA Entities”), their affiliated entities, respective parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, governors, owners, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners and agents of the preceding entities, other radio stations in the Boston metropolitan survey area (as defined by Nielsen Audio) and the members of their immediate families and households are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Up to eight (8) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded in the Contest. Each Qualifying Prize is two (2) tickets (valid for Qualifying Prize winner and one (1) guest) to the Boston Celtics home game scheduled to be played on March 14, 2019 at the TD Garden in Boston, MA. The Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $60. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station, the Boston Celtics, and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). Winner’s attendance at any Celtics game is subject to the general ticket rules and regulations established from time to time by Delaware North Companies, Inc. – Boston (“DNC-B”), the owner of the TD Garden, the owner of the away arena, and by the Celtics (the “Ticket Rules”). In the event of a violation of the Ticket Rules, DNC-B, the owner of the away arena, and/or the Celtics shall have the right to eject the violators from the relevant arena. The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the TD Garden.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of the following: (i) Round trip airfare for the winner and one (1) guest from a Boston, MA area airport to a Miami, FL area airport; (ii) Two (2)-night hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) checking in on April 2, 2019 and checking out on April 4, 2019 at a hotel to be determined by the Station; (iii) Two (2) Miami versus Boston Celtics game tickets for April 3, 2019 at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL; Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $1490.000.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- All Qualifying Prizes must be claimed at the Grand Prize Event. The Qualifying Prize winners will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed by 7:00PM ET on March 14, 2019. The Grand Prize winner will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to eight (8) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winners will be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier depend on the number of eligible on-site entries received at each Qualifying Event. Odds of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize are 1:8.
- Entrants must be present at a Qualifying Event to become a Qualifier but need not listen to the Station. Qualifiers must be present at the Grand Prize Event to become the Grand Prize winner but need not listen to the Station.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to hold harmless and indemnify Corona, Burke Distributing, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, and the NBA Entities from and against any liability, damages, or causes of actions (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of: (i) the entrants’ participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of, misuse of, or inability to use any prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory; and (iii) travel to or from any Contest-related activity. By accepting a prize, winner agrees that Corona, Burke Distributing, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, and the NBA Entities will have no liability and will be held harmless by winner for any liability, loss, injury, or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, participation in, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of Corona, Burke Distributing, the Station, its licensee, its parent corporation, or the NBA Entities.