LIVE NATION VENUES
Beginning January 15th, all patrons will be required to show the following in Boston:
- Effective Sat, Jan 15, 2022, people ages 12+ must show proof of one dose of vaccine.
- Effective Tue, Feb 15, 2022, people ages 12+ must show proof of full vaccination.
- Effective Tue, Mar 1, 2022, children ages 5-11 must show proof of one dose of vaccine.
- Effective Sun, May 1, 2022, people ages 5+ must show proof of full vaccination.
Live Nation venue websites have been updated with the latest policy:
- https://crossroadspresents.com/ (homepage banner)
Xfinity Center is not included in this as it is in Mansfield and is outdoors. The standard Live Nation policy is in effect for Xfinity Center, which is proof of vaccination or negative COVID test dated within 72 hours of the show.
TD GARDEN – ALL EVENTS/GAMES
Effective January 15, 2022, all guests 12 years and older will be required to show proof of vaccination to be allowed entry to TD Garden and Boston Bruins and Celtics home games. Proof of negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted for entry as of January 15. The City of Boston Mask Mandate will continue to be in effect, requiring all guests 2 years old and over to wear a mask while indoors, unless actively eating or drinking.
How Do I Show that I am Vaccinated?
- A CDC vaccination card
- A digital image of your CDC card
- An image or printout of any official immunization record
- COVID-19 vaccine verification app, including the Clear Health Pass, Common Pass and more.
When Does This Start?
- Saturday, January 15, 2022: People age 12+ must show proof of 1 dose of vaccine
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022: People age 12+ must show proof of full vaccination
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022: Children age 5-11 must show proof of 1 dose of vaccine
- Sunday, May 1, 2022: People age 5+ must show proof of full vaccination
What If I’m Attending an Event Prior to January 15?
Current TD Garden Play It Safe Protocols are in effect through January 14, 2022, which require proof of vaccination, or a negative qualifying COVID-19 test.