Enter for a chance to win The Big Y New England Kick Off Challenge!
Each game one lucky fan will win a $50 Big Y Gift Card. If New England returns a kick off for Touchdown, that fan wins a $500 Big Y Shopping Spree with Scott Zolak, 98.5 The Sports Hub Patriots Radio Broadcaster.
Enter below for your chance to win!
Big Y is a family owned and family oriented retail food company serving people's at home food needs. Their goal is to exceed their customers' evolving expectations by constantly seeking better ways to create and deliver World Class service and value. Big Y, serving the Massachusetts community for over 80 years!
BIG Y NEW ENGLAND KICKOFF CHALLENGE
These rules apply to the Big Y New England Kickoff Challenge Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBZ-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.985thesportshub.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on August 8, 2019 and end on December 24, 2019.
- There will be up to a total of sixteen (16) Qualifying Prize winners and may be up to a total of sixteen (16) Grand Prize winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in MA, NH or RI, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to sixteen (16) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded in the Contest. Each Qualifying Prize consists of one (1) fifty dollar ($50) Big Y Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $50.
- Up to sixteen (16) Grand Prizes may be awarded in the Contest. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) five hundred dollar ($500) Big Y Gift Card. ARV of each Grand Prize is $500.
- Each Big Y Gift Card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer. Big Y Gift Cards are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will the Big Y Gift Cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to sixteen (16) Qualifying Prizes winners will be selected and sixteen (16) Grand Prize winners may be selected as follows:
Up to one (1) Qualifying Prize winner will be selected prior to each New England professional football game at approximately 12:00pm ET on the drawing dates listed below in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received up until 11:59pm ET on the day prior to the drawing. Potential Qualifying Prize winner will be eligible to win the Grand Prize as described below, upon confirmation of eligibility. Potential Qualifiers will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawings. Non-selected entries will automatically rollover in subsequent random drawings during the Contest, if any. Entrants do not need to re-submit their entry to be eligible for the next weekly drawing date(s), if any.
|Drawing Date||Designated Game|
For a Grand Prize to be awarded to a Qualifying Prize winner, the New England professional football team must return any kick-off, during the designated game as announced on-air, for a touchdown. Any kick-offs the New England professional football team receives will be eligible, so long as it otherwise conforms to these requirements and must occur during the designated game date. A touchdown scored by the New England professional football team if it is the kicking team is ineligible and will not be considered for the Grand Prize. The kick-off must be returned and ruled as an official touchdown by the New England professional football team. If no kick-off received by the New England professional football team is returned and ruled as an official kick-off return for a touchdown by the league, then no Grand Prize will be awarded for that game date. Punt returns for touchdowns will not be considered a Grand Prize-winning occurrence. If a Qualifying Prize winner is eligible to win the Grand Prize due to a kick-off return for touchdown, the Station will contact the potential Grand Prize winner by telephone and/or email on or around 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET on the weekday following the designated football game.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible online entries received at the time of each random drawing.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and no alternate winner will be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.985thesportshub.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.