Date: June 1, 2022
Title: Board Operator
Type: Part Time
Location: Boston (Waltham, MA)
Boston’s #1 sports station has openings for part-time board operators. As a Sports Hub board operator, you will maintain the sound of the station, follow the on-air format and take transmitter readings. Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position.
- Must have the ability to operate a radio station console for local programming, satellite programming, as well as live game and remote broadcasts
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English
- Available to work shifts including nights, overnights, weekends & holidays
- Outgoing, team player who can also work independently
- Be ready to react to changing situations under pressure
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Must have reliable transportation
- As a Sports Hub board operator, you will maintain the sound of the station, follow the on-air format and take transmitter readings
- Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Sports Hub Board Op Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.