Title: Street Team
Location: Boston, MA
Description: HOT 96.9, COUNTRY 102.5, ROCK 92.9, 105.7 WROR and 98.5 The Sports Hub are seeking part-time Street Team members who are interested in learning more about event marketing and promotions. As part of the Street Team, you will work to gain exposure for the radio station at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events and other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts.
Candidates must be detail oriented, creative, and outgoing. They must have strong communication and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station(s) in a positive manner at events. Candidates should have strong people skills. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. In addition, they must be capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events and lifting a minimum of 25lbs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution
- Must be versatile and able to represent all brands within the cluster, upholding appropriate station image at all events
- Executing events from start to finish (coordinating with on-site contact, hanging banners, handing out station giveaways, playing games, setting up and breaking down tables, sound systems, tents, etc.)
- Creating an exciting atmosphere while interacting face to face with listeners
- Maintaining and driving station vehicles to and from events;
- Must have flexible schedule, including ability to work nights and weekends;
- Must adhere to all company Covid-19 protocols and safety measures
If you have the talent and qualifications needed to be a (part-time) Street Team member, please send a cover letter. Station preference and your resume to:
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
To apply, please mail or email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.