The starting lineups for the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star Game have been released. Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts will start and bat in the third spot in the lineup, while third baseman Rafael Devers will bat fifth.
Here is the full American League lineup, led off by the Angels’ Shohei Ohtani, who became the first player in All-Star Game history to start at both pitcher and designated hitter.
1. Shohei Ohtani, DH, Angels
2. Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 1B, Blue Jays
3. Xander Bogaerts, SS, Red Sox
4. Aaron Judge, RF, Yankees
5. Rafael Devers, 3B, Red Sox
6. Marcus Semien, 2B, Blue Jays
7. Salvador Perez, C, Royals
8. Teoscar Hernández, LF, Blue Jays
9. Cedric Mullins, CF, Orioles
Here’s the National League lineup:
1. Fernando Tatis Jr., SS, Padres
2. Max Muncy, DH, Dodgers
3. Nolan Arenado, 3B, Cardinals
4. Freddie Freeman, 1B, Braves
5. Nick Castellanos, RF, Reds
6. Jesse Winker, LF, Reds
7. J.T. Realmuto, C, Phillies
8. Bryan Reynolds, CF, Pirates
9. Adam Frazier, 2B, Pirates
Bogaerts is batting .321 with a .930 OPS and 15 home runs for the Red Sox so far in the 2021 season. He leads the American League with 27 doubles. Devers is batting .282 with 22 home runs and is second in the major leagues in RBIs with 72.
The All-Star Game is set to begin at 7:30 p.m. ET at Coors Field in Denver. It will be broadcast on FOX.