Date: September 25, 2020
Title: Part-time Board Operator – 98.5 The Sports Hub
Location: Boston, MA
Boston’s #1 sports station has openings for part-time board operators. As a Sports Hub board operator, you will maintain the sound of the station, follow the on-air format and take transmitter readings. Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position. Must have the ability to operate a radio station console for local programming, satellite programming, as well as live game and remote broadcasts. Ability to edit sound using various audio software and knowledge of the Wide Orbit system is preferred.
- Monitor the station and commercial logs during your shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of station’s sports format
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English
- Available to work shifts including nights, overnights, weekends & holidays
- Outgoing, team player who can also work independently
- Be ready to react to changing situations under pressure
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Operate the control board
- Must have reliable transportation
Last date for consideration: until filled
Please mail or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources, Job Applicant, Hot 96.9 FM
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer