Date: July 1, 2019
Location: Boston, MA
ROCK 92.9 has openings for part-time board operators to operate the local feed of the Dave & Chuck the Freak Morning Show. Duties include timing in and out of syndication, maintaining the sound of the station, and taking transmitter readings. Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position.
• Minimum 1 year experience operating a radio station console and AudioVault system preferred.
• Audio editing capability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, Audiovault, etc.)
• Ability to think fast, react quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks under pressure
• Work flexible hours as scheduled: Mostly early mornings with nights, overnights, weekends & holidays possible.
• Time and execute transitions between syndicated programming and local programming on highly-rated morning drive show
• Monitor the music, commercial and transmitter logs during your shift
• Outgoing, team player who can work independently
• Protect the station’s FCC license
• Must have reliable transportation
Last date for consideration: until filled
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –ROCK 92.9 (WBOS)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.