Title: Street Team
Location: Boston, MA
Description: HOT 96.9, COUNTRY 102.5, ALT 92.9, 105.7 WROR and 98.5 THE SPORTS HUB are seeking part-time Street Team members who are interested in learning more about event marketing and promotions. As part of the Street Team, you will work to gain exposure for the radio station at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events and other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts.
Candidates must be detail oriented, creative, and outgoing. They must have strong communication and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station in a positive manner at events. Candidates should have strong people skills. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and must be capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set up, execution, and breakdown of station appearances;
• Representation of the station in a positive manner;
• Maintaining and driving station vehicle to and from events;
• Interaction with clients at sales appearances;
• Upholding appropriate station image at all events;
• Communication with Promotion Director before and after events;
• If you have the talent and qualifications needed to be a (part-time) Street Team member, please send a cover letter. Station preference and your resume to:
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, please click on the following link to upload your resume and cover letter to:
(be sure to include the station you are most passionate about.
Or Mail to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.